Life oh Life!
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 | 1:07 AM | 0 hearts?
Gawh, my mind is going to explode soon. God, I hate this feeling! Can you just detach it from me?
Cite a quote saying that 'Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.' Apparently, I didn't opt to grow up. I hate growing up! I hate grow up as an adult! Or maybe I just hate myself for being indecisive, easily convinced and a coward? I don't know.
People growing wiser but I went opposite. wtf.
I wanna be free, decide whatever I want to be. But I know the reality ain't that simple. Sigh
Applied quite a number of jobs recently but only one contact me so far. At a point, I felt so frustrated about this. Sometimes, it can even brings me down. I'm so sad. Shehhh
Negative thoughts hit me the most, especially think of what if I attended most of the interviews but end up none of them wants me. *cry*
Who the heck says that accounting job is easily to get! I'm gonna murder the person who spread the rumor!
Got an offer from my sister to work in bro-in-law's firm. I'm not happy once she told me about this. I feel tensed. One more option, one more problem. I dislike to work for somebody who has relation with me, I don't want to complicate my life. And I wish to be independent, explore the world myself instead of the family assist me. I appreciated their help but it would be better if I do it myself. I know they can't stand any longer that I'm jobless for more than half year. So do I. loll
Rejected to attend the interview but my mom wants me to give it a try and I did.
I wish I was that lucky to get what I want.
God, please give me some lucks. Pretty please.
End of ranting. Nighty night!


