RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Sunday, January 6, 2013 | 1:12 AM | 0 hearts?
U.N.M.C

x Loneliness x



Can't accept today is already Saturday and class starts on next week. oh NOOOOOO! :(
Well, I shall stop repeating this in every post, it makes me so dumb. Come on, just classes, face the challenges! 

Wonder how you guys spend your new year eve and the first day of new year? Party till your pants dropped? or enjoy the fireworks with your dear one? 

This year, I decided to do something special, which is going to my bestie's university and countdown with her instead of accompany my beloved parents. (sounds like I abandoned my parents :/) 
So, I has been spending my NYE in University Nottingham of Malaysia Campus for two days one night.

This is more like exploring another University, though I've been visited here few years ago during my high school time. I pretty like the environment of there, so big, quiet and the fresh air. Students can loitering in the Uni during the break, if compared to the current Uni that I'm studying, you don't need more than 15 mins to reach the cafeteria or library and it is only a building some more, where else can you go besides library and those discussion room. -.- Forgot to mention, there's a small garden with lake which belonged to Mines outside the building but many smokers there. Isshh. 

Well, back to the topic, I was not that lucky, got no chance to meet handsome guys since they are having study break and preparing for the exams. Such a waste huh! Never mind, I'll back in some days and hunt them! hehehe

Reached the Uni around 7pm and we took shuttle bus to Kajang for Pizza Hut dinner! 

The pretty soul mate -KIMBERLY CHUAH

and Starbucks after dinner! 

Caught the bus and back to library for our 'revision', but ended up with camwhore and movie. *failed*
Around 11:45pm, Kim and I went to the fountain area of her Uni and wait for the clock to hit 12am. No fireworks, only bunch of foreigner students sitting there, singing songs in their language. As usual, two little monkies started to do some silly things and camera time is a mandatory section. LOL



After that, we just back to library to pack our stuffs and ready to go homeeeeee, hmmm, should be dormmmm. 
Here some silly candid shots we did:






Day 2:

While waiting for the bus.



Nothing special in day 2, all we did just study in the lecture/ tutorial room. I kinda miss the pan mee we had in the cafeteria. :O *drools*

Thanks to the kindest and sweetest parents picked me up after that and we went to Broga for dinner. :)




Although there's nothing to do in an Uni, but for me it's still FUN because I spent my day with ze wild bestie!

I'm definitely will back to there again. :D See you next time, UNMC! 







/