Tuesday, December 25, 2012 | 10:04 AM | 0 hearts?
MERRY X'MASCan't believe it's Christmas already! Which means the 2012 is going to end soon and we're going to welcome 2013! :O Thinking of January 2013 make me headache, still left one assignment and one test that due on the second week after that FINALS!
Back to topic, I've seen so many people posted Christmas pics on different social networks. So, I decided to take a look of the decorations of KL area yesterday, included Times Square, Fahrenheit and Pavilion. The partner that featured in this post is Shuyi MooMoo! I personally like Times Suqare's Christmas decoration, the theme is more focus on fairy tale.
Outfit of the day.
Lazy to put all the pics to here, so collage is the best solution!
(The right bottom is taken in Times Square)
Shuyi MooMoo wishes you Merry Christmas! ;)
Say 'CHEESE' (@ Fahrenheit)
Epic fail! Can't even have a proper pic with reindeer >.<
(Decoration of Pavilion's outdoor)
Do we look alike? LOL
Doraemon collections @ Fahrenheit
1) Spotted a white-skin couple kissing in front of us while we are taking escalator. *melts*
2) A black-man donates money to an old-man begger while we are on the way to the monorail station.
End the post with a song that I played recently:














