Wednesday, December 12, 2012 | 10:36 PM | 0 hearts?
12.12.2012 WET-NES-DAY It's been a while to update my blog. Did I just lost my passion to blog?
Just quite busy recently, total 6 modules for this semester and 5 assignments and 2 tests had down! So still left 1 assignment and N test!
Two classes today and had a long break in between, actually it should be 3 classes in Wednesday but because the one of the modules lecturer went to Europe for travelling and now we have to suffer 5 hours break! I was sitting in the library and it's extremely cold, can't even feel my fingers. Even outside of the library, it's still very cold, so cold breeze EVERYWHERE!!
The best thing to escape when you feeling cold! Go to the garden and for a walk! :D
Thank God, Business Faculty was near The Mines and with beautiful lake!
Took few pics while walking around, too bad, most of the floras are bleh! I meant withered. :/
The lake side of my campus. Actually it's belonged to The Mines. xD
Fatty Me.
The pretty lady-Ms. Lee
Shadow is my best friend.
Mini turtle!!!
Sze lam said this is nice! -.-
Actually I was stepped to a place with ants around, so you know why am doing this huh?
High school mates & course mates! ^^
Anyway, that's all today! Have a blessed and special Wednesday :)










