Saturday, September 8, 2012 | 12:09 AM | 0 hearts?
Summertime SadnessPositive energy is such an important element in our life, without it, I can't imagine how the world can be.
Honestly, it is not that difficult to get over if you were ready to accept the truth.
Stop going to class for a week just waiting for the response from another Uni.
It might be very tough in the beginning, everything need to start all over again, but it's fine for me, I'm ready to take the challenge.
God, do you hear me?
No matter how hard it can be, I will just bear with all the difficulties and try to get over them one by one. In the middle, I might cry, rant, emo or else, but I guess this is quite normal for a human right?
Therefore, please let me get into the Uni, I just want to study in a better environment with a better future.


