RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Thursday, September 13, 2012 | 9:39 PM | 0 hearts?
OFF TO THE RACES


When you do something or making decision, do you ever think of the consequences?

I'm a troublemaker.  
Opted to leave and go for a brighter side, but now I fall into dilemma. 

Communication is important but...
Communication barrier always exists between parents and I. 
Undeniable, I am as timid as a mouse. 
I do think of the consequences, I choose to solve it myself. But now...

I can imagine the response of my parents after I told them, their response is the main key that I doesn't want and unwilling to talk with or tell them any little thing.
Even though I'm worried but they are still my parents, I've no choice besides telling them this, it's something related to money.

' Are you sure you want to transfer?'
My answer would be YES!
I can't wait to change a new study environment and welcome the new challenges.

Something unhappy happened in these few days. 
I am still waiting for the right timing to talk with my parents. 

I wish parents would stand on my side and support me.

God bless.
xx






/