RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Tuesday, May 1, 2012 | 11:16 PM | 0 hearts?
Happy Labour Day?


It's 11:02pm and I still haven't start my research for Business Analysis module. Actually I am procrastinating, the lecturer/tutor gave out this homework on last Wednesday and it should be discuss on this Monday, shall I said it's coincidence? All of us didn't do. (Y) LOL.

Time flies like a G6 again. April ended, May just begins. ♥
Last month is really a unlucky month for me, especially end of the month. -.-
Semester break is coming soon, I don't take it as a good news, tons of assignments will be hand out soon! and I'm major panic, since I got 6 modules for each sem of Level 2. #candie

Counting days and waiting for finals. It's around August, it seems shorter than previous two semester! How comes ?!!

Anyway, no matter how bad the days could be, I still need to carry on.
End this post with a song. Good night. :)





/