Monday, March 19, 2012 | 8:13 PM | 0 hearts?
MONDAY BLUE.

Yo! People, here I come to blog again. :)
At this hour, I should be in the kid's house teaching tuition instead of blogging but Sis bf's father fall sick and she needs to visit Uncle so couldn't rush back to home to give me the car. Happy? Not really, because there'll be replacement class on other days. -.-
Days are normal like before. But I start to work out on last week. :)
The most important tools in my life: Hoola Hoop made by Bamboo & Skipping rope! Still left one more week till the new journey. I'm getting nervous day by day! I don't hope there's only 5 kittens in one class. *fingers crossed*
New goal gotta be set, TRY MY BEST to fit into first class honor students so I don't have to return the loan, though I know it's quite IMPOSSIBLE for me. :P
Need to do some shopping since class gonna start soon. Poor Me. Need $$$$ and I still waiting for my salary! >.<
End the post with Bokeh.
Unique Effect. :)
Bye.


