RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Sunday, March 4, 2012 | 10:37 PM | 0 hearts?
4/3/12


It's just the beginning of March, I already wish it could be end up earlier. Can't wait for my Level 2 starts! I'm so boring at home, no jobs, but I spent a lot.Haih. Even the money that I 'earned' during CNY almost finish as well.

Was planning to do FA revision today, end up faced the laptop for entire day instead. Mission failed.
By the way, watched 'The Grey' on PPS today, to be honest, I DON'T LIKE THIS MOVIE. It even worse than Ghost Rider! -.-

The latest episode of Running Man with special guest BigBang is OUT! Am waiting for PPS team translate and put on the subs! Teehee :P


With my pillow, baby Antonio. :)

Before I end the post, here's the song of today! Enjoy it! :)






/