Tuesday, January 10, 2012 | 6:55 PM | 0 hearts?
Page 10 of 366
Spend a little time on my blog today because I'm a happy bird now! :D
Got myself a haircut today, my head is lighter than before and maybe good looking than before too? :P
I have been thinking a lot today, it's about my future, should I switch to other uni for my level 2 or just finish my 3-year-uni-life in my current uni?
But I think the decision has been made.
Probably will take ACCA instead of switch to MMU.
I have nobody can discuss with me, will re-consider it again after my finals, I was thinking about this today because there's a progression briefing tomorrow, I have to choose study general AF or take specialism in AF.
If you know me well, I hate make decision, I'm like a boat lost its direction. #fml
I've nobody tell/share with me about this kind of information so I have to make a research by myself.
Received a good news from BeeBee, it's about Jean has been came back from Germany!
To be frank,
I seriously miss her a lot.
Absolutely much.
Finals is around the corner!
Work hard and aim for the best!
Goodbye ugly blog and Bonjour my beloved accounting book! ^^


