RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Friday, January 20, 2012 | 11:37 PM | 0 hearts?
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!


Woots!
An excited festival is coming soon.
Though my exam starts on 30th Jan 2012, but I still try my best to enjoy everything as I can.

Wish you all have a happy CNY, get as many ang paos as you can! :D
*If you know me, I didn't work, so CNY is the only way that the money can comes into my pocket!* hehe

Do not forget, drink more water when you're enjoying all the delicious foods/ biscuits.
For people who drive back to their hometown, be careful, car speed is a thing that you've to mind about. :)
Those who are having exams like me, enjoy this festive and enjoy studying as well! ;)


New year, new hope!
Again,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

*If you want give me a visit, call/ text me, or you can leave a your foot print at the chatbox!*
Every races are welcome! :)








/