RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Monday, December 26, 2011 | 8:40 PM | 0 hearts?
261211

Happy Holiday to everyone! :)
Finally I'm here to update this I-have-been-dumped-for-long-blog.

Does anyone enjoyed their Xmas?
For me, nothing new, I just stayed at home during Xmas Eve and Xmas. Sigh.
When people are ready for partying and I'm already in bed to meet my lover.
You can see how boring of my life can be?

Hanged out with girls on Friday, went to Sunway Pyramid and MidValley in one day.
I am such a disturber. People are happy for skating but I refused to join. :S
Not-really-in-love-with-skating because someone is not with me!

Here some shots taken in Sunway. :)








Wishing Will:
I wish 2012 will be a better year to anyone and myself too! 

Sorry for the super short update. I don't feel any blogging mood lately. 
Probably because of my like-shit-blogskin. 

Off to study first.
Have a nice monday everyone!
Bye.
Upset. :(




/