RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Saturday, November 12, 2011 | 9:20 PM | 0 hearts?
Short-Update.

Photobucket

Photo credited to Samsung Galaxy S Plus. :)

Hello! I'm back again. :P
Just done my Malaysian studies paper today, no comment for this subject, didn't expect to get A, all I want just a pass. Please. :(

Currently mood is not bad because the paper finally OVER! And I had a great meal (Just Carl's Jr) as dinner.
I still got accounting assignment need to rush for this week and Moral studies exam also. Sigh.

Not to forget the main point of this post,
DA-DANG!
Guess what is this?

Photobucket


My new mobile phone- Galaxy S Plus.

Yup, just S Plus. Actually I was planned to get S II but dad kept nagging on me, so it's fine to get S plus. :)
For more information about my phone, you can google about it's specifications. :P

Thinking what should I do for tomorrow? Seriously need shopping. I want to get myself a new pair of shoes.
Anyone who interested to date me? Please contact to this number 01X-XXXXXXX.
Thanks. :)

Song of the day.






/