RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Wednesday, September 14, 2011 | 10:19 PM | 0 hearts?
Flora

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you think those photos of above are nice?
Because they were taken by me! :P


Semester 2 has been started in this week. Not feeling well, I still prefer Semester 1 lecturers. I doesn't means this semester lecturers are bad, I just couldn't used to they way they teach. Especially is Financial Accounting 2 lecturer. Damn! The way he speech is so fast like a rocket! Was feeling blur after his class. Brain has to progress in a quickly way just to chase what he has talked.

Had his lecture class today, my china friend asked me, do I understand what the lecturer is talking about? LOL. Pity them, oops, not only for them, also for myself. Sigh. Why my lecturer is an Indian and his accent is sooooo abunehneh style. -.- Really hard to absorb and digest. 

Other than that, my Quantitative Analysis lecturer is a person who know 'fashion' ,he knows what is trending now, but his taste is bad. He got a Nerd eyeglasses, with polka dots bag. See how 'IN' he is. When he mix up everything on him, that's only one word can describe him, WEIRD! *so sorry to the lecturer! But I'm just telling the truth :P*

Tomorrow don't have classes and the good thing is I finally don't need to think what to wear! (Y)

Road is getting complicated. 
I have to work hard to get rid of this.



Double R





/