RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Sunday, August 21, 2011 | 9:49 PM | 1 hearts?
Korea Town @ Ampang

I'm here again because I'm boring.
Someone couldn't online and finished phone credit -.- What a coincidence huh!


Went to Korea Town which located at Ampang (Opposite of Ampang Point) last Friday with other 4 pretties.
Had snacks in a shop. No pic for that because I lazy to take out my camera :S

After had snacks as breakfast, went into market looking for some small stuff like drinks, candy, korean instant noodles and hanging around while waiting Lang Yunn pretty.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the place where we had our lunch.

Didn't take any photo of food. Lazy again.

Only the pic after meal. :P
Photobucket
I know this is GROSS. :P

Group shot with the girls after the lunch.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'M-SUPER-FAT. :(

Photobucket
Shot #1

Photobucket
Shot #2

Can you find the differences between two pics?

Random Shot after the lunch.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Chai Sing in da Green Car.

Photobucket
Say 'HI' to high calories.

Photobucket
Banana milk. It costs me RM3.40. SHOOOO EXPENSIVE :S This milk taste sweet, I no likey.

Photobucket
Chocolate in blue packet. Haven't taste it yet.

Photobucket
CANDY :D

Photobucket
My little sis steal my special green color candy without asking me!


This is just a random post with pictures. Sorry! :P




/