Friday, July 15, 2011 | 9:44 PM | 0 hearts?
A HEART . A LOVE

HELLO.
FRI, shouldn't back to Uni, but I have to today for replacement class. Siiiigh.
And I heard something very hurt by a brainless engineering student. I'm gotta SCREW HIM!
Luckily both of us are good in temper. Phew~
Yesterday, I went to MidValley with my dear girl friends.
Met up with Kimmy pretty at the shop that she is working for.
And I heard something very hurt by a brainless engineering student. I'm gotta SCREW HIM!
Luckily both of us are good in temper. Phew~
Yesterday, I went to MidValley with my dear girl friends.
Met up with Kimmy pretty at the shop that she is working for.

And the pics are showing she is serving the 'customers' .
Then met up with my MooMoo and 2 of us had our brunch in Carl's Jr while waiting for LY and BS.
This is my first time to try this fast food. Okay lo, their fries is longer and yummier than M Dong Dong. :P

Aha, i know this pic is a bit 'gross' but we just take it for FUN. Showing how close we are as well? Maybe.
After the lunch then we hanging around for burns caloriesssssssssssssss. Talk, Laugh, window shopping while hanging around. This make me think about our life during high school. Oh, i want to cry jor, so MISS it :(

Group photo before we leave.
Although this gathering was simple but it's also one of the part of my memories.
SIMPLE is the best. :)
Tomorrow has classes again.
I know This is Life. I shouldn't complaint that much.
Sigh.

