Sunday, June 12, 2011 | 10:41 PM | 0 hearts?
Make Me be The Cover Page of Your LifeI have many things need to complete but the laziness always around me. Motivation, Can you hear me? I need you now! :(
Tomorrow accounting morning class has been switching to Thursday. So I no need to wake up early in the morning tomorrow and take a cold shower on 6a.m. It's the most suffocated part, I always play hide and seek with the cold water, it's freakin cold and make me freeze.
Show him my pretty elder sis pic just now to prove that my sis is really prettier than me hundred times, but he commented, 'you're like a baby now, after 2 or 3 years, you will become like her also. '
It's something like I'm a caterpillar now, after sometimes, you will become a butterfly as well huh. @@
He is sweet but most of the time, he is irritating one. -.-
Oh yeah, I still remember last week I get a 'ridiculous' compliment from my coursemate. He praised 3 of us- Sze lam, Joe Yee and I are Maths Genius! MATHS GENIUS???!!! Hey-Lo, thanks for it but we couldn't accept this, cause WE'RE NOT GENIUS IN MATHS! We just try our best to do it and the most important, we have learn some chaps before during high school :S Hope he don't put a high expection on us, I really don't want made his hope down. Sigh!
Time flies.
11:00pm. Beauty sleep time come and knock my door and ask me to leave the seat.
Good night everyone! :)
Love ya.


