Sunday, May 1, 2011 | 4:18 PM | 1 hearts?
HAPPY LABOUR DAYOLLA! :)
Before I start to do my conclusion, let me share with you guys what I had done yesterday and Sunday morning :)
Was went to Jusco, Cheras Selatan for movie yesterday night. Mom said is my sister's boyfriend bought the tickets, not in a mood to watch movie since I was worried about assignment which needed to present on Tuesday. As you know, Saturday night, everywhere is crowded with peoples and cars! We just straight away went to Jusco and find a car park. The movie start at 9:30pm, when we done parking it's already 9:05pm, so we just bought some sushi rolls and breads as dinner.
Guess what movie we had watch?
Dang
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THOR!!!!
Yes, we watched THOR! :)
This is THOR :) Main character of THOR movie :)
If you want to know what this movie talking about, just click this http://movieuptodate.com/movie/thor-movie-review
For me, it's quite nice, the sound effect was keep BOOMMING MY EAR! I almost Half-Deaf after this movie! :S
Sunday morning, have a brunch with family and my grandparents at Ampang Loke Yun (Chicken Rice Shop).
After that, we were accompanied my dad to urut his back...
Was passed by Korean Village, feel like wanna visit there again :S
MISS BIBIMBAP SO MUCH :D
HEY HEY HEY! WHEN WE CAN VISIT THERE AGAIN AH?
*You know WE refers to who right?* keke
Pictures of the day:
My Vain Pic :P
Oops! Why a bow on my lips? :P

: Why so many people like Domokun? @@
Maybe due to its WHITE TEETH ?
Done today post. Can back to Ms Word to continue the work :(
p/s: Today is Labour Day, why I still need to work? :S
HAPPY LABOUR DAY! :)



