Wednesday, May 25, 2011 | 8:49 PM | 0 hearts?
SAWADEKKAP :)Holla! I'm back to blog again. :P
Before I start my IMT assignment, I'm gonna blog something to update update my lack of interesting blog.
Had gathering with high school mates last Saturday.
Venue: Green Box, Jusco Cheras Selatan
Attendant : Stella, Gavin, Bluestorm, Ying Yee, Kar Yee, Shuyi MooMoo and Myself
Didn't take many photo, so I just compress it into collage :)
Thanks Ying Yee come and picked me up!
Enjoys that day so much, met the people that I like since all of us are busing in our study, so no that much time to meet each other :(
I didn't scream on that day cause I don't want hurt their ears. :P
Monday, I was hang out with MR.A for Pirates of the Carribean 4. :)
Guys, must support this movie! It's really NICE! *I'm a loyal fans of Pirates of the Carribean!*
Captain Jack Sparrow is so handsome as usual :P
Tuesday, which is yesterday,I had my driving test yesterday and the result is BAD. I FAILED MY TEST. HALLELUJAH.
Will re-take it next Tuesday, pls, IMUSTPASSTHATIT!!!!!!! :S
Thanks Shuyi MooMoo and MR.A 's blessing for that day. Sorry for I didn't bring a good news! :(
END POST.
Time for Nestle :(
Bye!
#Now playing : The Edge of Glory- Lady Gaga



