Sunday, May 15, 2011 | 1:15 AM | 0 hearts?
L.O.N.E.L.Y

I'm not lonely cause I have them :) *Kimmy said I'm acting like a star in this pic! xD*
Just fall in love with 2NE1 new song, LONELY.
People who don't listen to korean song, must give it a try! :P
*Promoting K-pop since I'm one of their fans too*

I'm not lonely cause I have them :) *Kimmy said I'm acting like a star in this pic! xD*
Just fall in love with 2NE1 new song, LONELY.
People who don't listen to korean song, must give it a try! :P
*Promoting K-pop since I'm one of their fans too*
Chatting with Fuad again, my Accounting and Finance coursemate, we're less contact in class, I've no idea why everytime I on my FB, he almost will be the first who chat with me -.-
He said I'm nice. I asked him why and told him how he know that since we're almost no contact in class...He replied me due to the Chat. LOL
*Hope I'm really nice in person!!!* :P
I'm in the room of my Uncle's house. Tomorrow will spend my lovely Sunday in my grandparents house. I still have many assignments haven't start to do, no idea which I should start first and the due date of both modules's assignments are so near :((( I must at least start with some words tomorrow!!!
Mid-term break/sem break is coming soon! :D But I will have my driving test on the second day of my holiday! Pray for me, I want pass it in once time!
Will arrange some activities with my Uni friends and meet up with my pretty high school buddies also! *Can't wait the coming of that day, 21/5/11*:)))
p/s: SHUYI MOOMOO pls join us!!!! PLS!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
Saturday should be crazy and fill with fun. My Saturday is so peaceful, nothing happen, but a miracle appeared, that's Mr.A finally replied my message after he woke up from coma. Hope he get well soon. :)
People please drink more water since the weather is so HOT now! Take care ya!
Time to sleep! Good Night! muacks! :)
He said I'm nice. I asked him why and told him how he know that since we're almost no contact in class...He replied me due to the Chat. LOL
*Hope I'm really nice in person!!!* :P
I'm in the room of my Uncle's house. Tomorrow will spend my lovely Sunday in my grandparents house. I still have many assignments haven't start to do, no idea which I should start first and the due date of both modules's assignments are so near :((( I must at least start with some words tomorrow!!!
Mid-term break/sem break is coming soon! :D But I will have my driving test on the second day of my holiday! Pray for me, I want pass it in once time!
Will arrange some activities with my Uni friends and meet up with my pretty high school buddies also! *Can't wait the coming of that day, 21/5/11*:)))
p/s: SHUYI MOOMOO pls join us!!!! PLS!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
Saturday should be crazy and fill with fun. My Saturday is so peaceful, nothing happen, but a miracle appeared, that's Mr.A finally replied my message after he woke up from coma. Hope he get well soon. :)
People please drink more water since the weather is so HOT now! Take care ya!
Time to sleep! Good Night! muacks! :)

