RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Friday, April 8, 2011 | 4:52 PM | 0 hearts?
SAY NO TO CIGARETTE

no smoking Pictures, Images and Photos
If I want you to do this, are you able to do?

If a smoker is reading this post, can I ask them why they'll smoke?
My dad is a smoker too. We had try to persuade him not to touch cigarette before but it failed.
I couldn't understand what make the cigarette so attractive and smoker can't lives without them -.-

Do they know how pity to those non-smoker who inhales the second-hand smoke?
I don't think they know, if they know they won't do this :(

Not only old man smoke even includes young man and female. In my campus, there has many foreigner, actually I was happy about this but too bad most of them are smokers, I hate the smoke-smell when they come in the class, urghhhh! Sometimes, no no no, i should use most of the time, they smoke during the 10 or 15 minutes break -.- I wonder where they smoke? In the toilet? or in non-smoking/smoking zone?

no smokng Pictures, Images and Photos
For cigarette lover.


Please care about others. Wish I was still that healthy :( If you really want to smoke, pls smoke at the smoking area not at Non-smoking zone -.-






/