RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Friday, April 1, 2011 | 4:36 PM | 0 hearts?
Lovely Friday

Photobucket
A butterfly fly into my room and stop at my shoulder as it will stay beside me forever and ever.

Photobucket
Keep me into your album :)

Yeah, today is friday and I finally can escape from the buildings of Uni.
But I've driving lesson in the morning, this is my first lesson, I can't control myself to laugh, I dunno what the reason but I just thought the driving feeling is GOOD! xD

Erm, this week is the first week I started the classes (lecture and tutorial).
Something very excited was happened on Wednesday, the lecturer told us she'll give us exercise when the class end on Monday, she did discussed the question in the class, When the class end, I asked my friends whether this is exercise anot? They replied me that's just an example, so most of us didn't do!!!! >< On Wednesday, during her tutorial class , I saw some china foreign students writing then we asked them what they're doing and they told us they're doing the exercise she given on Monday! And my face expression was become like this O.O...
Luckily we finished it on time( only 35 mins for us to done it~) and she marking the exercise on spot too!
I thought my exercise will get below 10, luckily i get 13, which is B+, phew... (14-15:A,A+ ; 12-13: B, B+ ; 11-C and 10 or below, you know what grade it belong to hor)

Next week have someting like roles play for Business and Communication Skills, the lecturer is an old but cute lady :)


Photobucket

OH NOOOOO! *sorry for lost control again* :P








/