RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Friday, April 22, 2011 | 9:48 PM | 0 hearts?
FRIDAY. 22 APRIL 2011.

Photobucket

Love TODAY. It means to me a lot.
First time study with a foreign student. We are trying to understand what each other was talking about. His expression make me laugh. He shared his chewing gum with me. Ask what I want to drink. His 'UH-HUH' is so cute, I was imitating him at last. xD UH-HUH~ Glad to has this new friend. LOL.

Shuyi MooMoo gave me a visit also, I brought she to Level 2, chatting in the air-cond room, I don't know why I can laugh so easily and I think my laugh would disturb the only guy who in the study room also :P Sorry!

Tomorrow has gathering with primary school friends. Should rest early to prevent the dark circles :S

Night! :)




/