RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Thursday, April 21, 2011 | 2:58 PM | 0 hearts?
Don't Cry

Song of the day:

Bom unnie is so pretty, do you think she was look like a doll?

Nothing to blog, my weekdays just fill with study. Actually I promised the two girls go TS with them today but I was feel so stressful then I give up and send a message to them yesterday. Friday, which is tomorrow, no class, but someone need my help and he made me need to back to the second home again. Thanks to him. :)

Get my laptop last Saturday, dad bought it from his friend's shop, it only cost RM1399.
Photobucket
Toshiba. Modal c640 1030U.

If I have money I sure will get myself a MacBook :( Maybe I can get it after N years? xD

I know my life is boring, i don't know how to drive so couldn't go anywhere, I don't have bf, no one can brings me out for fun. I have friends, but all of them are so busy~ Sigh!

Might attend the gathering this Saturday, still thinking the solution how to back home after the party :S Should ask Uncle Tong whether he willing to fetch me or not :P

Natural is my friend. erm, except natural disaster.
Bring me to beach, I want get some fresh air and see bikini pretty girl :D

Photobucket
2011. A wonderful year?I'm still expecting.




/