RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Saturday, March 12, 2011 | 10:18 PM | 0 hearts?
Meaningful Quotes on Life

Photobucket

Life is full of hard choices, all you can do is choose a path and never look back.


THE TIRED FREAK ME OUT! :S

Reached home around 5pm today, went to listen kursus, Amali /Teori, spent 6 hours at there. I hate there, waste my time as always! Those lecturer as slow as snail, don't know what are they busying for!
A lecturer was fooling me around today! WHAT A LAME JOKE! IT'S NOT FUNNY! I couldn't understand why others still can laugh out loud when he was acting fool! -.-
I know I'm bad but who call he joke with me first :P

Haven't decide when to start the driving lesson, feel like wanna give up! :(
WHY EVERYTHING MUST JUDGE A THINGS THROUGH EXAM? -.-

I'm tired of this kind of life.

Good night the love one and pray hard for JAPAN!

#NOWPLAYING: It's you- 5 dolls




/