Friday, February 25, 2011 | 11:57 AM | 0 hearts?
You Can't See My HEART BeatingFinally I've chance to sit here and blog :)
Yesterday I eventually finished my undang exercise and I'll take the test next Saturday! :D Three lovely friends had told me that's a easy quiz, don't worry much!I do hope that's easy for me too! :)
Quite scared of my eyes, coz once the part of the colour blindness has 1 question wrong, then I fail! *TOUCHWOOD* *choi choi choi*
Went to Jusco yesterday too, looking for my new clothes for campus life. We're not allow to wear jeans, sneaker, slipper and T-shirt. :( My wardrobe most of the clothes are T-shirt, I couldn't wear them to Uni. Maybe this a chance for me to SHOPPING! ahahahaha xD
Found lots of nice clothes in Jusco, but mama want me to asked my papa come here and buy for me . I like a clothes, guess the price how much? When I took the price tag and see, it cost RM80+ like that, OMO, mood suddenly become so down! :( I know my papa won't buy for me :(
After that, Mama and I went to Mr.D.I.Y, *my parents like this shop alot!* xD I found something very cheap! Although it cheap but quality not bad too!
See what I had found in Mr D.I.Y! :)
A lego earphones! and it only RM2.90! :)))))
I immediately told my mama I want buy it! xD Because this is SUPER cheap if compared to Yasmine 1 ...
I have been possess 2 different type of earphones, then a question suddenly pop out of my mind, ' I have 2 earphones already, why I need this for?' then I put it back with a sad face...
My mama asked me why I didn't buy then I told her I dun want waste money...Kindly mama ask me what I use this for, if you then take it lah! :)
Of course, at last I did! xD
I bought letter pad also, it only RM1.00! :)
Very cute hor? :D
We were so tired after loitering at Jusco then we went to 恭和堂 for 龟苓膏. After that, we feel that our stomach are calling us for food! Then we went to A&W , i treat my mama waffle with ice-cream topping (actually i order chicken waffle too, but the cashier didn't hear it!)We wait for the waffle like half and a hour! -.- Mama can't stop complaint about it xD
Mama still feel hungry, she order fish burger set! ROOT BEAR without ice-cream on top! but it still nice! better than pepsi or coca-cola :P
Finished our high tea, then saw the GOD crying (raining heavily!) I took out the paip we had bought from Mr.D.I.Y for mama to cover her head, when my mother go took her car, a malay staff who gonna go his car to take something ask me whether I need the umbrella anot? I shake my head and said thank you. lolx
Bluestorm gonna go hostel next week, all the best to she!
and I wanna tell she, 'It's the time for you to learn INDEPENDENCE' !
Good luck my friend! :)



