Tuesday, February 1, 2011 | 12:03 PM | 0 hearts?
내 가장 친한 친구 - 개Since I graduated, I just stay at home all the time without find a work, hey, but i did help my dad and of course some house chores :P
Do you wonder the title of this post? Just go GOOGLE and TRANSLATE it :)
CNY is coming soon after tomorrow, it's a good news but I have another good news too, but baby doggie Mei Mei is a pregnant dog now, although this is not the 1st time i saw my doggie pregnant (I got another dog before), I'm so excited and even asked my mama, do you know how many baby inside? xD sorry for asking the stupid question but I really wondered about that :P
Maybe some of you not that like doggie as I didn't like cat that much, but they really cute and loyal to the host. Not like cat only know how to play, eat and sleep :P
Oh yeah, forgot another good news, Congratz to Kimmy which get the full scholarship from Nottingham!!! :)
Gotta continue my Secret Garden now! Annyeong ♥
Lime tree with me! :D
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Love ya!




