Saturday, February 26, 2011 | 7:20 PM | 0 hearts?
Nanny or Grandma?My doggie gave birth today(actually is yesterday)! I don't know this is a good news or what? Cause actually got five puppies, but only 1 survive :(
The 1st puppy came out yesterday, but when it mother lick it, it still doesn't breathe (means it died) After that, it seem so difficult to 'force' the baby come out, then we all went to room and sleep.
I came down and checked this morning, the baby still did not come out, then we faster went to Vet this early morning, can't stop crying due to sister and I were too scared about it.
I even F them, coz they haven't open yet in the morning (9am like that) and I was too nervous about my dog and puppies!
Fortunately ying yee help me call them if not...I dun dare to imagine ...
Say 'HI' to baby FELIX! :)
Thanks GOD at least left 1 dog for us :) For others 4 puppies, R.I.P ...


