RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Tuesday, February 15, 2011 | 5:16 PM | 0 hearts?
TIME TO SHOW-OFF

Photobucket

Last Saturday I had a class gathering with my beloved friends at teacher Tan house. Teacher use the class fees which we left last year to buy some food and drinks :)
Before heading to teacher house, friends and I went to Sunway for ice-skating, this is my 2nd time go skate, I proud of myself coz I din fall in these 2 times :D and I know how to skate edi but dunno how to break! lolx.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day, I didn't have bf, so no date. I miss the days in high school, coz we'll give chocolate with each other. :) But this year i didn't receive any chocolate. But I had a cup of hot honey lemon from oldtown.
Photobucket

I'm so boring at home, finished the house chores, now online chatting , playing the game (FB 'IT GIRL') and blogging xD MULTITASK har? xD

Actually have to go MidValley for Jean farewell, but due to transport problem make me can't go :( SORRY MY JEANS! xP
Photobucket
JEAN IN THE POOL. :P

Photobucket
Foolish me wearing my mama 'hat' (I think every aunty will have this kind of hat) xD purple polka sandals from Hat Yai.

Time to exercise! Bye! :)






/