RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Tuesday, January 18, 2011 | 11:17 PM | 0 hearts?
Time to Spend Money $$

Photobucket
My new clothes :)

Just back from pasar malam just now, saw many pretty clothes :)
CNY is coming soon(after 2 weeks) , Of course I did get some for myself, bought two T-shirt and a pair of shoes.
Went to sg.wang last sunday, that place always crowded, especially sunday.

Heard papa said we gonna have a trip at Hat Yai. OMGosh, I really dislike go there, I went there when I form 3, was flood that time, I saw a mice swimming in the water when we cross the road. OH NOOOOOO! :S Sorry a bad memory for that country!

Can't wait for visit my grandparents again, I like there so much, kampung feel, air so fresh too. sure also miss those little cousins although they're evil for me :)

Still have something haven't buy yet, I better get them in this week~

The things MUST get in this week:
1. Nail Polish(red colour)
2. Mask
3. Lotion
4. sandals

Hope papa could bring us go sg.wang again, I still have lots of things have to buy yet xD

Photobucket
My new dress, RM25 only. Nice?




/