RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Thursday, January 13, 2011 | 3:23 PM | 0 hearts?
The Quotes of Life

You are in control Pictures, Images and Photos
Life Pictures, Images and Photos

life quote Pictures, Images and Photos


Sometimes chance come along but we didn't hold it tight and it leave quietly.

I have been considered what I need for the future these few days...Money or Interest be the 1st?
At last, I choose MONEY. This means I have to give up the course that I like and embrace to the thing I'm not that confident at all. :(
Maybe i should think positive way, this is a challenge, I should be brave and accept it. That's not a BAD THING to accept a new life, don't you think so?

Whatsoever, I'll do my BEST! Get a FLYING COLOUR result :))))

Survival the fittest, I believe that I'm the SURVIVOR! :)

No MONEY no LIFE?
Do you agree there's a big relation between them?




/