Tuesday, January 4, 2011 | 10:31 PM | 0 hearts?
2011
HELLO. I finally back to my warm place. :) School open on 3/1/11, brother and lil sis was wearing their new school uniform and ready for school. I went to school also, for sell my books! I took ktm all alone, there always crowded, that's the reason why i didn't like take ktm. -.- I always push by others, should I thanks them for make me successfully went inside?
Back to school this two days, sold the books and earned some money, of course have a little chat with teachers. :) Met the friends and sure will chat and greeting each other. Everyone have different dreams, we're chasing our dreams and try to do our BEST. :)
I have to decide which course I want in this month, considered ACCOUNTING& FINANCE, but my science stream friends seem get shock from me xD includes my sis also, she think that's a SUPER BORING course! haiz... This make me confused again ><
Heard Bee sim said, she and jean dun think I would choose that course xD Am I looks like a 'FOOD SCIENCE' student? xD If can, i sure will choose that! That's my dream but now I couldn't made it come true due to I suck at bio and chem. WHAT THE...BANG MYSELF!
I can't do nothing on my result, just face it.
I BELIEVE 2011 will be my year! :)
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
#now playing:OH YEAH- GD&TOP

