Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 9:56 PM | 0 hearts?
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!
Yeah, today is Christmas. The red red festival xD
Like this festival as I like chinese new year :) Both are related to red colour. xD
Didn't celebrate Christmas, Papa day off today and he brought us went to Midvalley(actually is for his voucher)
We went to the office from 3:48pm like that, guess what time we leave? 6:30pm eh! wah, time really past so FAST! like BOLT! xD
Had sushi as our dinner at Midvalley's Oh Sushi, OMG, their food are sucks! *THUMBS DOWN FOR THAT RESTAURANT* Please don't go there!
I heard papa said that he want picnic tomorrow, but now he went to genting with his friend already! I think he is lying again. -.-
Found out some nice song again. GD& T.O.P this time and a sweet christmas song for the 1st love. Enjoys!
집에 가지마(Google translate, if you want know its meaning)
Knock Out.
LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCHIEEE! (My hair of the skin all stand up!)
At last, wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS again! :) Have a great christmas ya!

Cutie Santa Claus :))

