RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Sunday, December 19, 2010 | 8:46 AM | 0 hearts?
GRADUATION TRIP

A beautiful Sunday. I finally back to my dear blog to update about my graduation trip :)
Lots of pichas here. Let's pics do talk.

DAY 1
Photobucket
Yeah, Group pic. We finally reached there after 5 hours. Butt pain much. :P

After we get the room key, then put our things in room. After that, had recreational activities.

Photobucket
Deciding.

Photobucket
3 groups here.

Photobucket
Recreational activities was carried on.

After those activities at beach, we've a game in swimming pool.
Photobucket
:)

At night, we have 'Journey to unknown', the journey is short, but it's really fun. lolx, I still remember my group keep singing all the time since they're afraid of those 'ghost' xD
I still remember got a 'ghost' yelling 'GAO MING AH'~> means 'HELP' in english! xD
No pics about this activity.

DAY 2

I'm a early bird, didn't sleep well that night. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

After breakfast, continue our activities.
Photobucket
Bamboo raft. We did this by ourselves! Those staff got help abit la:P

Afternoon, we playing in the swimming pool again. War again xD
Photobucket

Then prepared some performances for camp fire. :) I'll follow you and 可爱的玫瑰花
Photobucket

After the game, we had lunch at there and rest for awhile, save energy for night's activity.
At night, we have 'War Game', something like paintball. Those staff gave us five eggs then we have to protect it, in the forest, those 'bad guys' will throw balloons which contain colour liquid in it and some barriers that we have to over it. I LIKE THIS GAME! :)

War Game ended. Then went to beach again, for camp fire! lolx, i think it become DISCO xD
Playing all the hit songs. BABY, NOBODY, Eenie meenie and lots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Group pics.

We looks like drunker that day xD All so high!!!!! Really FUN!

DAY 3
The last day at Rompin.
Woodball as the morning activity.
Photobucket
Bee Bee and I.

Photobucket
They were driving the Golf club mini car. xD

Went to beach again after the woodball.
Photobucket
Beach Volleyball.

Photobucket
Beach Football.

Pics time again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My beach shoes and slipper. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Queens.

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Old man with sea.

After that, we gotta back room to pack our things for check out.
Had our last lunch in Rompin. Met Chong Hwa Junior 3 students.

Photobucket
My room 309 roommates. Take this before we leave the room.

Photobucket
Last group photo at Rompin. Sr3Sc, I miss you all my dear friends!

The best trip ever. We promise that we'll back to here again.

The End.

Labels:





/