Friday, December 31, 2010 | 2:02 PM | 0 hearts?
31/12/2010.I'm so so so boring now, that's the reason why I come here to blog! ^^
Finally the last day of 2010 is coming! :) and this post gonna be a last post of 2010 too :D
Lots of memories this year. I graduated from high school this year. I last time wear school uniform this year. I make some new friends this year. Reunion with primary school on fb this year.
Know more Korean Music this year! and lot and lot~
I don't think will countdown with friends this year. Maybe just stay at home hear others shouting and countdown xD haha, I'm so bored, right?xP
Next year will be AWESOME YEAR to us too! :) Do you think so? :)
New Year New wishes. Will tell u all the wishes in the new year, new post. :)

Pippy love mei mei. I think they're couple now! :D
Bye, cause I have nothing to update.
Now playing: GD&TOP-Don't go home

