RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Friday, November 26, 2010 | 12:09 PM | 0 hearts?
WORKED AS A JAPANESE STUDENT'S TOUR GUIDE ON 25/11/2010.

Photobucket
OUR GROUP PIC

My title told you what I'm gonna blog. :)

Yesterday I worked as a tour guide for those Japanese exchange students. Quite nervous while we were waiting them. Although the guys were not that handsome but at least got a guy very talkative :)

The biggest problem is we hard to communicate, their english was difficult to understand.

But i really appreciate, they made my day and because of them, i know how the line to chinatown and central market.

I miss them now.
fortunately i got their e-mail. gotta send some greeting to them when they back to japan.

Photobucket
The souvenir from the girls. :)

Tomorrow have to wake up before 7am, need to go Bangi for the undang class. :( aiks ...




/