Tuesday, November 23, 2010 | 1:41 PM | 0 hearts?
KLCC 1 DAY TRIP
Orange sky with aeroplanes.
Last Friday, went to KLCC with shi b and KAYU :P for collected the information and checked out the route which for the 1 day japanese student's tour guide this thursday . :)
Woke up on 5:00am that day, dolled up myself and tried my sis BB cream(the very 1st time ). After woken my mama up, then went to shi b house and continue to sleep xD We woke up on 8++am like that, after finished dressed up, had breakfast with her family again.
Finished breakfast, went to her dad's office, gave some help? xP
Finished all the thingy, then we took ktm to KL Central, met KAYU, then went KLCC together.
The 1st thing we did,went to SKYBRIDGE, ask about the ticket and blah blah blah~
and then went to PETROSAINS! :) The price of ticket of Adult is RM12, if got student card, discount 20%, RM9.60 something like that. Quite reasonable.
Oh yeah, maybe you can said I'm outdated, coz i never go there before. :)
Lots of fun in there. Like the feeling during dark ride. :)
If got chance, you should give it a try! :)
Pics time in PETROSAINS.

Albert Einstein and I.

childish. xD

The future engineering.

Us with the dinasour! The dinasour was singing. I dunno what song xP

Turtle.

GEMPA BUMI TEST. xD i like this! :)

The adorable kid. He even want check the pic that I have took.

MAC. APPLE. :)

Renee astronaut. :P

Friction.

Freaking cold inside! but syok xD

The pianist?

Before leaving.
After finished our petrosains tour, went to Nando's for lunch.

My GRILLED CHICK STRIP.
Taste not that good, for me, I prefer Kenny Roger more than Nando's.
Finished lunch, then checked out the route. I hopes I can remember the routine >< ~ After that, we went to Leisure Mall, coz I want buy the sunscreen which recommended by YASMINE.

I get it at watson, last one on the rack. xD and it only cost RM16.90.
I like the smell of this sunscreen, skin become fair after apply this. :)
Before my parents come and fetch us, we went to night market also and it was raining that night.
When I reached home, it already 10pm.
But had fun that's night. :)
Post till here. Gotta go check out some movie on PPS. :)
Have a nice day.

