RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Saturday, November 20, 2010 | 9:32 AM | 0 hearts?
13.11.2010

Photobucket
Teehee.

An important day in my life.
I was graduate that day, I had been finished my other 6 years study. :)
Life never boring, if you have friends and family, maybe study too :)
The graduation of Secondary school was different, compared to elementary school.
Even though we are apart, but i believe that our heart was still linking to each other.

some pictures of graduation day and prom night, it was the awesome night that i never had before :D

This is what we do before the graduation ceremony start.


Photobucket
BEEBEE(six years buddy)

Photobucket
Kim Kim. (The best buddy)

Photobucket
Kar Yee(The another Six year buddy)

Photobucket
Li wah.

Photobucket
Teacher Tan and shi b

Photobucket
Phoebe (the tall girl)

Photobucket
SHI B

Photobucket
Kimberley Wong(Justin Bieber super fan!)

Photobucket
Lim Yunn and chemistry teacher ,Teacher Tee

Photobucket
Our red carpet~

When the graduation ceremony end, all of us non-stop crying but still want to take photo, as memories. :)


Photobucket
Group pic.

Photobucket
SR3SC. I love all of you.

Photobucket
Thanks this junior for gave me a surprise, ROSE !

After graduation, we all are in a rush, for setting our hair, took bathe, make up and others. I didn't even took a nap! Headache all the day, i think because i was cried in the morning.


PROM NIGHT.(Mysterious Night)
Venue: Federal Hotel

Photobucket
Kim kim pretty girl and I


Photobucket
My outfit of that day, with Gui Mei

Photobucket
Leng luii teachers.

Photobucket
Leng zai teachers? :P

Photobucket
5 hostel girls were performing Wonder Girls Nobody.

Photobucket
Kelly's sexy back.


Photobucket
Our high heels.

I don't like their food, not that delicious~ Whatever, I enjoyed that night and the day. UNFORGETTABLE night!


Photobucket

THE END.

waiting the graduation trip :DD


Photobucket

Didn't upload all the pics, too many edi. More pics in my fb, if you want see, just visit my page. :)




/