Saturday, October 30, 2010 | 6:59 AM | 0 hearts?
SWEET 18TH.
I took this in last Sunday.
YEAH! I finally turn to 18. Erm, actually I'm not that happy, it means I was 1 year older again. :P
I thought my bday will be a study day, no one will spend their time with me, includes myself, i dun wan celebrate coz i have to study! (what a sad 18th bday xD)
But, miracle always be our side, they gave me a SHOCK!
Firstly, shi b invited me went to jusco for study, no that willing, but at last I promised her la.
After her dinner with her family, both of us went to A&W, for rootbear with ice-cream on top! xDD
After we ordered and sat down, 3 peoples were suddenly appear! They surprised me with a S size cake and a present too! I almost cry when i saw them, one is lives in ampang and the other is lives in Sri Petaling and one more is lives in the same garden with me. :)
For them, that day is for them to study, even though the next day was study break, really want to thanks them for come here and celebrated my bday.
I bought one can of Heineken beer that day. 1 word can describe it,EUK! I dun like beer~
Here some picture, i was like a kid and aunty that day xD

UGLY ME with rootbear!

GROUP PIC.

Mango favour one, it so tasty!

Bday card with TOP on the cover, heart!

Guess what is it? (answer will be reveal in the end of post)

Gonna leave there.

Had fun in the car. xD
Thanks ying yee for fetched them to Serdang KTM station.
21/10/10.
That day is my bday, family all not remember, they hurt me badly, I told mum i wan eat 'red egg', then she ask me why u wan eat that? I answered she, 'Today is my birthday', then they suddenly realise, dad even ask me, 'Ur bday not on 22/10 meh?'. Whatever, even though my bday is on 22/10, they won't remember too la. After dinner, they went out and buy eggs and cake, for what, of course for me lo :)
Mama gave me ang pao too, RM20 inside only.
Sistar bought me a present too, from heart attack.

I like it, thanks sis!
At last but not least, I finished my exam edi! *Woots*
13/11/10, GRADUATION CEREMONY.
Time really flies so fast. Sigh.
Good luck to all my fren which still suffering in their exam! GOOD LUCK!!!!
THE END.
Gotta reveal the answer, here it is!

Do you guess it right?

