Sunday, October 3, 2010 | 8:52 AM | 0 hearts?
Life will be Better Without Exam?
In my sister room again, coz I have no mirror in my room. What a pity?
Last week, I get back my exam paper! Really wanna f*** myself!!! My result was worse, I can't imagine what I have done on it? Damn.
I finished exam on Tuesday and Wednesday have to back to school.
The first subject that I get it was Maths paper! I love maths but when i saw the Advance Maths's objective part, I almost cried out! I get 4 out of 20! Times 2, i only get 8 marks! ><>
Not only maths but other subject also like this. :(
Non-stop crying in these few days! Not only for the marks but also some family stuff. Haiz.
I need someone console, but I couldn't.
Whatever, I will try my best to aim 5Bs in my UEC! I just want 5Bs only! (if got As, i wouldn't reject 1!) :P
Other than that, I heard my dad said my cousin suffering from kidney disease due to she took in overdose medicine. She only 16 or 17 year old, still young, but now she suffer from this disease, I couldn't imagine what she feels now?
Will visit she later, i scare i will cry again :(
GOD BLESS SHE!
Have a nice Sunday ya, dudes! :)
PEACE.
