Sunday, September 5, 2010 | 8:19 AM | 0 hearts?
Sweetie Morning with nice Weather.Good morning!
Today is the 2nd day of holiday!
Guess what I have did on the 1st day? I have been finished some maths exercise only, of course, before I sleep I do some revision of my favourite subject, BIO!!! ><
Erm, after this post, I'm gotta plan for my study plan! *sadness*
Sigh, if not do this, how to force myself to study ? Despite I don't think I can get many A in the exam but at least my result is not that bad.
The course I want is FOOD SCIENCE& NUTRITION, at Malaysia, I just found UCSI got this, and others is local-U *long sigh*
Today is SUNDAY. It's family day! :)
Papa has been buy the ticket for AVATAR 3D-Special Edition and Step Up last night!!!
Papa said he haven watch Avatar before, so he and mama will watch together. Then I will watch Step Up with my younger sis.*OMG, I hate watch movie with she!*
My Step Up is start on 1:30pm but Papa's Avatar start on 1:45pm!!!! Papa say the Avatar will end after 3hours! sei lor, then where should I go? Shopping? or stick my butt at Starbuck or MCD or Food court for study??? I was planned to buy a new bag! Like this 1!
TIFFANY'S BAG!
Major love that bag! I keep told mama that I want buy the bag, and she said, ' you did not see it how to buy?' :P
So I must find it later!♥
Okay, blog till here 1st! Gonna continue my ' LET'S GO STUDY' study plan! ♥
p/s: I have chopped my hair! :D ♥
#nowplaying: The Saltwater Room- Owl City. ♥



