Saturday, July 31, 2010 | 9:43 PM | 0 hearts?
HOLLA BACK.
Such a long time didn't update my blog, like finally I'm back to my warm blog! :P Today is MTV WORLDSTAGE CONCERT, I wanna go but there is no ticket for me, how sad. Haih.
Okay, so now let me post about the IU DAY 1st.
17/7/2010(Saturday), this is an important day for Interact Club, and the theme for this year is KOREA, BE THE REDS!
The show was start on 2pm, all is about Korea 1, I like korea so much, so I sure will attend .
The 1st performance,

TaekwanDance
2nd,

I forgot what is this :P
3rd,


Buchaechum
After 3 or 4 performance then we have some break time, enjoys the food till the max, espescially the noodles! *YUM YUM*

The food with beverage.

I was taking photo by using ly's camera.

The shy mummy.
Break time had been finish, and the pic below was lucky draw. I'm not that lucky that day, forgot bring my ticket, but thanks ly, she lended me her ticket to me. =)

After that, the young generation are performing some hot dance, but my camera low battery edi, can't take the photo, so sad! :'(
Whatever, I still like this, coz is about korea 1. =)
This will become a memorable day to me, coz Trisha, shuyi mummy got attend too! :)))
Song playing: Better together-SE7EN

