Saturday, July 3, 2010 | 11:37 AM | 0 hearts?
HAPPY SEXY 18th TO YING YEE
The BIRHTDAY GIRL- Ying Yee!
3/7/2010. A important day for her, because this is her 18th birthday! =D
Yesterday I invited she for going SUBWAY to have our breakfast today, fortunately she say yes =D, coz I want give she the present!
Reached there almost 10a.m. , we saw many car and I thought there are some customer in there but NO, all the car are belong to the staff 1, so we are the 1st customer in Jusco! LOL
The gate haven open too and we saw a staff walking through the safety door, of course we copy the same action too xDDD
Having our beakfast in SUBWAY for given surprised to her=D
Actually the breakfast is yummy 1, but the worker forget give us the egg!!! Stupid him xP
Fortunately he remember but we rejected him to give us the egg. so stupid right?

This is her present =D

A cup of tea and coffee.

Me.

Me with the birthday gurl =D

