Saturday, June 5, 2010 | 6:49 PM | 0 hearts?
HOLIDAY ♥
Favourite picture of today.
Yes, holiday is start from today! =D
But I still need back to school for 八独中千人操 performance. I reached school on 6:42am, and almost 7:10am, we line up in the basketball court and start marching! Feel weird but I still love it! =)
Practise end and we take the school buses for going to the Stadium 'Masjidshita'(Dunno how to spell), Shah Alam.
This is my 1st time participate in this activity, I saw many athlete sleep on the stadium floor. O.O
Lazy to briefly the story. So I will stop here. xD
Thanks Lim Yunn's dad fetch us back to school! Then BEE invites me to go Brickfields for Ice Kacang, even though I just having my lunch but I still go with her. =P
Finish dessert and I back to school alone while BEE went to KL central. Waiting for mum such a long time and I start take photo in school. =D

EMPTY SCHOOL.

KC GARDEN. nice?


Cute anot? I snapped this from KC BADMINTON NOTICE BOARD. =D
That's all today!
Tomorrow back to school again for the performance again!
KC GO GO GO!
Oh, today is KC Chinese Orchestra Performance, I want to go but my mum say will very jam 1, so I didn't go. ><>

