Sunday, May 16, 2010 | 5:11 PM | 0 hearts?
Tik Tok
Still remember last post what i have say?Ya, I was scolded by the teacher. The following day, my xue mei ask me, are you okay ? because I was scolded by the teacher!Then I answer her, I was okay, it will became a habit, coz every time I prepared for performance , I sure will scold by the teacher. xD
I was sick, running nose. I feel so sleepy no matter days or night! After I finished 1 homework and I start lying on bed like a dead meat! No sweet dream or nightmare, a peace night! =D
Anyone can teach me how to prevent the temptation of zhou gong?
Sigh. Time fly so fast like a butterfly, next Saturday is KC High Carnival 2010. Tuesday will be the rehearsal of Carnival, tiring me like a hell. Anyways, after busy for the carnival and Teacher's day then I can concentrated on my study!=)
Should I give up Physic? I'm like a idiot in physic, but Robert say all of us at least must get B in physic. cham lo, I rather absent that day! =P
Whatever, I will try to undertstand and remember all the formula 1. Coz I kia shu too, and at least my physic paper won't get 0% hor.
I miss my dog, Lucky. The most lovely dog! Muacks! I really hope it will back although here got another dog, but it still can't replace you.
L for LUCKY.In addition, I was addictive watching this mv. Actually it was cut from amovie which name as 3-Iron. =D

