RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Sunday, May 30, 2010 | 8:39 AM | 0 hearts?
LOVELY DAY.

Photobucket

Last Thursday is Teacher's Day, reached school about 6:45am, and I straight went to the places which is near the table tennis aka the stair of hostel. =D
I started help my junior braiding their hair and of course they must help me do so!
After we done it and we back to our 'di pan', near the male toilet. xDD Of course we make up, stretching and chit chat at that places.

After the performance, we start taking photo as our memories! Here some collage and I lazy to collage all the photo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, went to 'korean village', located in Ampang! The opposite side of Ampang Point. =D
The must order is Bibimbap. All of us are order this except 1. =D
Lunch was over and we shop in the Lotte Mart. Buy lots of things, such as candy, beverage and korean chili sauces! =D
Spend almost RM20 on these item!

Photobucket
From left: My Ginseng beverage(RM4), Friends and I- can beverage, and Kayu punya wine(Raspberry 1, i love the raspberry fragrant smell!)

If you free and never visit korea before, just come here and experience it! =D




/