RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Friday, May 28, 2010 | 10:34 PM | 0 hearts?
I know You Always Love Me.



so so so tired, went to shi b house almost 7am today, I feel so sleepy and after that i fall asleep on her bed! A comfy bed~ Nothing to do for the carnival coz we are late! >< But i saw the famous host in malaysia at there ^^

Phew, all the important event eventually end. And now i should take more rest and rushed for my homework, espescially maths! If you just 1 day didn't touch the maths hw den u will die very soon coz there will b so many maths hw given by teacher the following days!

I really dunno what happen to my dad, coz he didn't talk with mum, maybe they have some conflict, sigh, FREEZE WAR(leng zhan), this is what we called in chinese! XD
Other than that, i hate my younger sis, which is always having the bad habit 1!!! I can bear for she anymore, TOLERANCE-less.

Tomorrow morning i must tidy up my extremely messy room! OMG, my room was like a rubbish collection station! Yuks.

Maybe will update about the Teacher's Day in the next post!

That's all about today, i feel i gotta go find the zhou gong edi! Ciao.

P/s: i'm using E72 blogging.




/