Friday, April 30, 2010 | 10:08 PM | 0 hearts?
TIME FLIES AWAY, IT WON'T BACK ANYMORE.
Exhausted.
The best word to describe my mood now, spend much time in school to prepare the fun fair performance. The practice will end on 5:30pm, it already 6 or 6:30pm after I reached my house. ><
Still left 5 month only, I don't have plenty time to prepare for the exam. I even lack of sleep!!!
Haiz, I know I should manage my time in a correct way but I really don't have much time to think too much. My brain was always stuck! Oh, next week will be a TEST WEEK. *Pengsan*
And I also want to emphasize about this, sorry for the bad mood today, coz I really feel uncomfortable today, the menstrual pain is the main reason that switch off my smiling.
My shoulder was pain due to the dance practice, lifting . I'm the one lifting other people. =D
A SUPER WOMAN huh? xD
Suddenly miss SUBWAY sandwiches. *Drooling*
Bye and don't miss my next post!

