Saturday, March 13, 2010 | 9:44 AM | 0 hearts?
The 1st term of exam was end yesterday, last paper is english and just till 9:30am, so after exam, me went to MidValley with my fren for watched Alice In Wonderland.
The most irritating thing was Phoebe fetched us go they by her car. xD
Having breakfast at there also, McD, euks! I hate eat McD in the morning ><
That movie quite nice 1, I love that two little fat twins! I thought Hatter is same gang with Red Queen but actually he is a kind man! =D
Saw someone using lollipop at MidValley and i keep searching for it, finally i found it!! xD RM999 leh, so expensive!
Sigh, SPM has been come out on last thursday, my result not that bad, just 4A's, but my parents still satisfy with it coz I never get any tuition in my high school life, I hate tuition, it make me so tired!!! ><
Cheer up everyone, I know our friend surround of us get a flying colour result but don't give up, we can do that also!!!

