Thursday, February 18, 2010 | 7:38 AM | 0 hearts?
KUALA SELANGOR.OMG, today already thursday, so fast ya, I'm still enjoying my holiday without doing homework
(actually I have a lots).
Will go to Leisure Mall later, to search something =( and maybe watch THE LIGHTNING THIEF. =)
Back to the topic, I have been enjoyed my 1st and 2nd day od CNY at my Grandma's house, Kuala Selangor.
So just let the pic tell you about my story.
DAY1(14/2/10)

My XL thigh.

My sis, we are going to BEACH for photoshoot!!

The BOMBASTIC cousin.

On the way. Sis is the ahmad(driver) xD

YA, finally we reached there!!!!!!!!! Love it~~

So proud for myself, coz this photo take by me!! LOL (My sis say me PRO)

Missing her bf.

Nice shoot har?

Independent. (I means the tree)

Allah.


He ruined my nice photo!! hmmph!

My sis again, the camwhore queen.

Again.

Love this pic!!! Peace.

The CUTE BABY with Mummy.

He try to kissed he, but the baby reject. =D
Leaves there around 5 or 6pm. Then we back to Grandma's house and enjoyed the dinner, STEAMBOAT! My favourite 'food'!
In the night, we went to my Uncle's house for rest. Overnight at his house.
DAY 2

My sexy mummy! We are ready heads to Grandma's house. xD

Baby in crime?? The pity baby, standstill to have a shower.

The funniest Hui Ying and me.

I LOVE YOU. My baby cousin.

Acting.

Cute hor?? xD

i love her bag, which use for collect ang pao 1. ^^


Carlsberg.

Carlsberg- Special Brew

YA!

My mum say so match! =D

Deja Vu. (The table)

Us again.

Hui Ying's bro. The naughty guy.

Main masak~

=)
THE END.
Enjoys your holiday and Happy CNY.

